Time: August 2-4, 2020
- August 2 (Sunday): Registration
- August 3-4: Workshop
Venue: Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
Ordos is located in the southwestern part of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The Mongolian word “Ordos” means “many palaces.” Ordos has a long history and diverse cultures. Visiting the desert scenery, feeling the coolness of Lake Engebei, and then riding a camel to explore the Mongolian folk customs, all combine to create a very special and memorable experience. Ordos also hosts the Yellow River Canyon, where visitors can admire the cliffs and attractions on both banks. There are tourists attractions such as the Tomb of Genghis Khan, Whistling Dune Bay (Xiangshawan), Ordos Grasslands. See this page for other popular attractions around Ordos city.
Organizer: Yanfei Kang, Feng Li and Rob Hyndman
- Yanfei Kang, Beihang University
- Feng Li, Central University of Finance and Economics
- Rob Hyndman, Monash University
- Rob Hyndman
- By air: Ordos Ejin Horo Airport
- Ordos Ejin Horo Airport is located at Ejin Horo of Ordos City, 18 km from the Kangbashi New District. Ordos can be connected by China’s domestic flights in most cities. See trip.com to plan your trip.
- By speed train:
- Information available in 2020
Feng Li <email@example.com>