Skip to content
Current postgraduate students
- Xiaoqian Wang. Forecast combination from different perspectives. (Ph.D., begun 2018).
- Li Li. Feature-based Bayesian forecasting model averaging. (Ph.D., begun 2019).
- Yi Zhang. Bagging with GRATIS. (Master’s, begun 2019).
Current undergraduate students
- Bohan Zhang. Deep space state models for count data.
- Wei Cao. Forecast with forecasts.
- Yu Liu. Text-based covariate-dependent copula modeling with application to financial stocks. (Master’s, graduated in 2020). Now a data analyst at China Futures Market Monitoring Center.
- Tianyue Chen. Bayesian methods for fMRI data analysis. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2019). Now a postgraduate student at the University of California-Berkeley.
- Yawen Guo. Chip Cutting Quality Optimization Based on Parameter Analysis. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2019). Now a postgraduate student at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Qing Yuan. Research on the Internet Consumer Financial Default Forecasting Model. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2019). Now a data analyst at yuanfudao.com.
- Ke Dong. Prediction of the Financial Distress of China’s Public Companies. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2018). Now a postgraduate at LMU Munich.