Skip to content
Current postgraduate students
- Bohan Zhang. Constrained forecast reconciliation. (Ph.D., begun 2021).
- Shengjie Wang. Combining Probabilistic Forecasts of Intermittent Demand. (Master’s, begun 2021).
- Lan Jiang (Master’s, begun 2022).
- Jiaying Cao (Master’s, begun 2023).
- Li Li. Feature-based Bayesian forecasting model averaging. (Ph.D., begun 2019). Now a postdoctoral research fellow in the School of Economics and Management at the University of Science and Technology Beijing.
- Xiaoqian Wang. Forecast combination from different perspectives. (Ph.D., begun 2018). Now a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Econometrics & Business Statistics at Monash University, under the supervision of Prof. Rob J Hyndman.
- Kaidong Wang. Time Series Probabilistic Forecasting with Approximate Bayesian Ensembling for Neural Network. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2022). Now a Master’s student in Computing at National University of Singapore.
- Tianyi Pan. Now a Ph.D student in Statistics at University of Waterloo.
- Yi Zhang. Bagging with GRATIS. (Master’s, graduated in 2020).
- Wei Cao. Forecast with forecasts. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2020). Now a Master’s student in Statistics at Beihang University.
- Yu Liu. Text-based covariate-dependent copula modeling with application to financial stocks. (Master’s, graduated in 2020). Now a data analyst at China Futures Market Monitoring Center.
- Tianyue Chen. Bayesian methods for fMRI data analysis. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2019). Now a postgraduate student at the University of California-Berkeley.
- Yawen Guo. Chip Cutting Quality Optimization Based on Parameter Analysis. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2019). Now a Ph.D student in Health Informatics at University of California Irvine.
- Qing Yuan. Research on the Internet Consumer Financial Default Forecasting Model. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2019). Now a data analyst at yuanfudao.com.
- Ke Dong. Prediction of the Financial Distress of China’s Public Companies. (Bachelor’s, graduated in 2018). Now a postgraduate student at LMU Munich.